Wednesday, September 20, 2006
After a brief hiatus, I returned to discover a nasty problem with my computer that caused my computer to crash at inoportune times while using Doom 3, or Studio max. Not good.
Turns out, as far as I can tell, the problem was caused by not having enough space on my windows drive. I haven't had any problems since I cleared it up.
Anyway, I started making little debris pile objects. Right now, they need to be sculted and shaped a little bit more.
Note: I have shaped them a little here. More importantly, I have figured out some cool tricks you can do with editing elements of an object in studio max. (ie. rescaling, repostioning, duplicating, etc.)The moral of the story here, I think, is that I can make rubble objects. I will probably not use this particular piece, it was more of an experiment than anything else.